I missed those days when I played at sacred stones with my GBA… Love Eirika, Ephraim and Lyon <3
Desing of my fav pair from Symphonia. Symphonia’s academy must be funny :)
(X) Scans from the ‘Special Illust. Book’ attached to the new Margaret.
I stumbled upon a website that allows you to blend any colors evenly no matter how opposite on the spectrum they are.
sharing the knowledge
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE???
So to those that might not get many asks or just dont know what pose they might want to do here is the Palette-Pose Maker!!
And I think it goes without saying that if you get a number+letter that dont exist pick again!
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PART OR THE CREDITS
Inspired by http://loish.deviantart.com/art/menah-412823029 by Loish
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
I want to try this!